The marketing world is complex and create a good strategy online marketing it is even more. This article will discuss the 7 steps that can help you with creating your online marketing strategy.
Follow this guide and Thinking 7 sentences to answer each of the points:
- Explain exactly the physical act that your communication should motivate (eg entering an online store and buy, subscribe to the newsletter, enter the website and complete the form to request more information about a product, etc.)
- Explains the immediate benefit that your product / service offered to whoever buys (eg get to eat less and therefore lose weight).
- Indicates who is your audience (eg women between 40 and 50 years)
- Indicates what online marketing tools you will use to reach your target audience (eg Facebook ads will [advertising on social networks], I will create content that interests them and will declare [content + SEO marketing], etc.)
- It indicates what the value proposition of your company for this type of product (eg: we are the cheapest, we are the only market we are the ones who provide better quality, etc.)
- What is the personality of your company (for example: we are young entrepreneurs, we are the industry leaders, we have more than 50 years of experience, etc.)
- What is your budget expressed as a percentage of sales (eg marketing will dedicate 20% of the annual turnover of product X)
Get everything explained above brief. And you have here a draft for your online strategy.
Leave the document as you have, and rest 48 hours. Relélelo after this time and see if everything you've written in the previous 7 points still makes sense.
If everything seems just right to shape the document ... and you have your online strategy created!
Now it's time to create detailed action plan to carry it out ... but this will be discussed in another article.
Hope it all goes well for you.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.