Friday 22 January will present the 6th edition of Specialization Course in Digital Marketing organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Sabadell and have the pleasure of coordinating academically.
The course starts on February 25 and lasts for 80 hours (16 sessions of 5 hours) which is mainly taught on Thursday morning.
This year, the course consists of 7 major areas:
- Benchmarking: How to know your position before your competitors online.
- How to attract visitors to a website: SEO, SEM, emailmarketing, Videomarketing, Mobilemarketing.
- How to convert visitors into customers: Usability, web analytics, etc.
- e-commerce: How to create it, what tools to use, legislation, logistics, etc.
- Customer loyalty through Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- The website: Create a corporate website using WordPress, in 4 sessions.
- The creation of an action plan: Class create the action plan of each company.
The modules can be purchased separately, so if you are interested in one in particular, there is no problem that only attend one ... although the novelty this year is that the title of Specialist in Digital Marketing is double and offers House and validates the University of Vic. If you do not perform any of the modules, you lose the ability to obtain the title.
For more information about the course, please download the PDF with the promotional brochure and attends the presentation next Friday 22: PDF Specialization Course in Digital Marketing
After the presentation will offer a free session on "Using enterprise-level Whatsapp". In this session you will learn the 4 ways to use this tool (service customer groups, distribution lists and events), the features you need to know to manage enterprise-wide, and 12 etiquette tips in communication messages. Are you going to miss it?
Here I leave a video with comments from students who have completed the course in other editions.
Especialista en estrategia en Marketing Digital. Impartiendo conferencias, formación y consultoría desde hace más de 20 años.