Many times people ask me what actions Digital MarketingAt least they should do to attract visitors to their website. Respond properly and in detail to this question would take me a few hours and also the "As minimum"It depends largely on what sector we are working. Still, for those who are starting out and need inspiration, may this brief summary will be of help:
If we focus on attracting visitors to a website, the Digital Marketing techniques we could use are as follows:
- The search engine optimization. Also called SEO Search Engine Optimization. It is to make our website appear in the top positions for a given search. Naturally, and at no cost. Here you will find a basic introductory course: Introduction to SEO
- Buying search engine keywords. Also called SEM Search Engine Marketing. It is to buy certain key words when someone look, do see an ad our search engine. Here you will find information on how to improve your campaigns SEM.
- Advertising on third party websites. It consists of advertising space on web pages where we can find our target audience.
- Affiliate programs. Broadly speaking, we could define this technique as an advertising technique that is paid for results rather than clicks or times you see an advertisement. In Zanox (And other pages of the same type) find the easiest way to create an affiliate program.
- The presence in directories and online markets. It is to be present (for free, in many cases) in directories and markets including companies like our own. In Emarketservices.com We find a list of all directories and world markets.
- The public relations in online press. They are very similar to public relations in offline media, but this time, guiding our efforts to appear as articles or interviews in the press network.
- Shares of public relations blogs. They are similar to public relations press but posting on blogs rather than in print. This action is practically free and offers very good results. We can find listings blogs Technorati. In www.Zync.es bloggers find they charge for posting reviews.
- Email marketing to external databases. It is to buy or rent databases emails. This technique is very effective especially when we are heading to companies and databases are purchased from official bodies such as the Chamber of Commerce (Camerdata.es).
- The actions related to Web 2.0. The presence in social networks, collaborative tools and generally in the social web, is a type of action that can offer very good results if we know how to do it, but we need to spend a little more time than the rest of techniques and requires constancy.
- The Content Marketing. Is the creation of content that appeals to different segments of our target audience, for entering our website and convince them that we are the solution to their problems. To carry out successfully, you have to find out what market segments are creating content that interests them and that is related to your services and publicize this content using 9 above techniques.
On all of these techniques you can find information on this blog and many others. So if you do not know where to start, first make a good benchmark (How to Make a Benchmark?) And then plan some actions related to the techniques cited therein.
Surely you need training to carry out some of them. You are looking at Google and Youtube find manuals of all types (you may see section Youtube University This blog will be of help). If you want specialized training, are looking at Google are the days that are taking place near where you live ... and if you want something more specialized, here you will find a list of masters and postgraduate courses where I teach (both onsite and online): Masters and Graduate Studies
If you need specific training on a particular topic, please contact.
I hope this post has been helpful.
We talk to each other.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.