Last Wednesday, March 18 took place in the 4th Reus. Manageware edition.
The Manageware are a business conference organized by the Company & Humanities AssociationTogether with Chamber of Commerce of Reus and the Senior Management Institute, An educational institution Tarragona with great prestige in management training.
Overall, the conference is aimed to raise awareness of ICT among senior managers of companies in the area of Tarragona, and has been held for 4 years. Personally, I have the honor to participate in them as a speaker from the first year, so I'm very excited when approaching this time of year and prepare new papers that may be of interest to the audience Manageware.
This year the title of my presentation was: Marketing in Times of Crisis - The 5 Digital Marketing techniques with higher ROI. So while preparing the slides I analyzed all the techniques to drive traffic to a web page and select those with the highest ROI.
These are the techniques presented in the Manageware:
- Presence Search Engine: Natural positioning (SEO). In this section I explained how a search engine works and how you can get to appear in the top positions for certain searches.
- Presence Search Engine: Google Maps appearance (Local Business Center). In this section I explained the importance of appearing in the search results page dedicated to Google Maps. Especially for business where location is important. To others, the cost of appearing on Google Maps is zero, hence the ROI of this action is of the highest.
- Presence Search Engine: Purchase campaigns KEYWORD (SEM). Here I explained how the sorting algorithm ads Adwords works and therefore how we can improve our position until it appears at the top of the Google results page.
- Online Public Relations: Presence in blogs and online media. In this chapter I explained how we can manage our presence in blogs and online media, and how we can hire her through online markets bloggers.
- email Marketing: How to conduct a campaign to external database and how to do an internal database. Here I explained from where to buy data to conduct an email campaign, to how to do it. Also how to make our communications are not considered spam.
Both my presentation as the other speakers can be downloaded here:
Manageware presentations 2009: Manageware presentations 2009