On 8 and 9 February impatiremos a new edition of Digital Marketing Course oriented to the creation and promotion of web pages related to cultural industries (Record labels, promoters, art galleries, publishing houses, theaters, various companies, etc.).
As in previous editions, the course is organized by the ICIC (Catalan Institute of Cultural Industries) through SDE (Servei of Desenvolupament Business) and aims to help Catalan cultural industries to become more competitive through the use of Internet and incorporating new technologies into their marketing strategies.
To this end, it has organized a program of work that will address several aspects of Digital Marketing:
- How should the website dedicated to culture (paragraphs should contain, how to orient the customer, not the product, what should be the content manager behind the web, what types of manager at our disposal, etc. )
- How to attract visitors to the websites of the different types of cultural industry (SEO, SEM, Advertising, Public Relations, Web 2.0, etc.)
- How to convert visitors into business contacts (usability, persuasion, etc.)
- How to convert visitors into customers (in case there is an e-commerce)
- How to retain and develop customers (loyalty programs and lock-in's).
- Web analytics tracking oriented marketing actions culture.
The classes impart Victor Francisco (First day) and myself (the second day).
For more information about the course, please contact with the BDS (Business Development Service) clicando here: Formación SDE
See you there.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.