The next 19, 21, 22, 26 and 28 April will be held at the headquarters of COPCA - ACC1Ó of Barcelona Digital Marketing course oriented to International MarketsIn which I have the pleasure of participating as a teacher with Victor Francisco.
Between the two, we will train companies to attend these classes, export-related issues and the Internet. Some of the points to be discussed are:
- How to optimize web traffic and increase the number of business contacts and sales via the Internet.
- What are the targeting techniques to guide web page to markets and public policy objectives that are in other countries.
- How to Improve SEO and SEM internationally.
- How can we guide our Web 2.0 strategy internationally.
- What techniques usability and persuasion can use to get a higher conversion on our website.
- What web analytics tools we use to control the ROI of our investment.
The last session of the course will be taught in a classroom with a computer for each student. This will be put into practice the techniques learned during previous sessions.
A total of 20 class fully more export-oriented thanks to the website of the companies.
For schedules, various information and to register, please click here: International Digital Marketing course in the COPCA
See you. A hug.