The next 19, 21, 22, 26 and 28 April will be held at the headquarters of COPCA - ACC1Ó of Barcelona Digital Marketing course oriented to International MarketsIn which I have the pleasure of participating as a teacher with Victor Francisco.
Between the two, we will train companies to attend these classes, export-related issues and the Internet. Some of the points to be discussed are:
- How to optimize web traffic and increase the number of business contacts and sales via the Internet.
- What are the targeting techniques to guide web page to markets and public policy objectives that are in other countries.
- How to Improve SEO and SEM internationally.
- How can we guide our Web 2.0 strategy internationally.
- What techniques usability and persuasion can use to get a higher conversion on our website.
- What web analytics tools we use to control the ROI of our investment.
The last session of the course will be taught in a classroom with a computer for each student. This will be put into practice the techniques learned during previous sessions.
A total of 20 class fully more export-oriented thanks to the website of the companies.
For schedules, various information and to register, please click here: International Digital Marketing course in the COPCA
See you. A hug.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.