On March 24 I have the pleasure of giving in Chamber of Commerce of Huesca It is SEO course oriented positioning international markets.
It is not the first time that impart training in Huesca, but it is in the Chamber of Commerce This beautiful Aragonese town at the foot of the Pyrenees, so it makes me especially excited to begin this relationship that I hope will be long and fruitful.
Training International SEO It will be taught in one morning at 5 class, which will see among others the following topics:
- How to know what we are interested searchers depending on the country where we want open market.
- How the major Internet search engines (specifically Google) work.
- How can we improve our indexing and appear in top positions.
- How to generate more useful content for international positioning.
- How to know which words or phrases which are key to our business in the market we want to attack via the Internet.
- How to create a good link strategy in a country we do not know.
- How to structure well our website.
- And of course: specific features that must be taken into account at the level of our website to the desired position in other countries and in other languages.
The course will be taught in their own Chamber of Commerce. For more information this, please contact the Chamber of Huesca: http://www.camarahuesca.com/.
For those who left them a little away Huesca, know that this SEO course It will be included in a slightly less extensive version in Digital Marketing Course International taught in the Fasteners - ACC1Ó from 19 to 28 April in an adapted version to Electronic Commerce in Digital Marketing Course which will be held in Barcelona's Chamber of Commerce 3 sessions from 13 April.
During this week, I'll write a post for each of these courses explaining the contents.
We talk to each other. A hug.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.