Next March 5 I have the pleasure of participating in the III Professional Tourism Forum that is celebrated in Sant Carles de la Rapita (Tarragona).
The event will be held in the auditorium of the Fishermen's Guild and the program is as follows:
- 9h30 Opening of the Tourist Forum run by the authorities.
- 10h Taste Spain, talk about gastronomic tourism by Lluís Pujol.
- 10h30 Digital Marketing Strategies (this is my presentation). In ¾ of an hour I will try to summarize the main techniques to attract visits to the website of a tourism company, so that the attendees get an idea of the possibilities that the network has so that later, on their own, they look for more information about each of them.
- 11:15 a.m. Breakfast
- 11:30 The Good Crisis - by Alex Rovira. This promises to be a very interesting conference. I love Alex Rovira and his books too. I have had the pleasure of attending other presentations of his and the truth is that they are quite a spectacle. I will love to be your "opening act" :)
- 13h Forum closing and tasting of gastronomic products from the Delta.
The day is free but the capacity is limited. So if you want to come listen to us, you should RSVP.
For more information: III Professional Tourism Forum
See you there!