Today has been presented in Manlleu, the headquarters of Barcelona Chamber of Commerce held in this city, the Digital Marketing Guide published by this camera and PIMESTIC.
Part of the presentation consisted of a mine paper entitled "9 Techniques to attract visitors to a Website". In this talk I explain 9 ways to attract traffic to a website.
The presentation was a success, the room was full, companies have asked questions and out, people have been enough to talk to me and to inquire about PIMESTIC aid for companies.
As always, I have perhaps entertaining too in search engine optimization, but since it is the cheapest technique number 1, the most effective and, I think it's worth explaining a little more than time allows me ... not today it has been an exception. Also explaining how optimizing an SEM campaign I think I've become too long ... but again, people asked and asked for more. How can I refuse?
Total, instead of one hour, my presentation lasted 2 hours ... but no one has complained, nor has gone before completion, so I think they have found useful and immediately applicable in their business.
If someone in the public visiting the blog, here are the links related to the paper:
- Free search engine optimization course: Search Engine Optimization Course.
- Video and presentation identical to today, where you can hear the talk and follow the slides (corresponding to this same talk, but issued on February 20 in Barcelona): Video presentation of Digital Marketing.
- URL where you can download the Digital Marketing Guide PIMESTIC and the camera: Digital Marketing Guide.
- URL where you can download from Electronic Commerce Guide (Which becomes the talk, but with 23 Digital Marketing techniques instead of the 9 first): Electronic Commerce Guide.
- URL with all Guides Barcelona Chamber of Commerce: Enterprise guides.
Next: Penedes Vilafranca on 31 March at 9h30 ', at the headquarters of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce in this city.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.