This is a project I've been preparing for more than a year ago, but it has been particularly difficult to materialize. On the one hand, because of time I find it impossible to help all webmasters from NGOs and other non-profit organization that requested me, but otherwise, I feel sick every time I see under what conditions they work and how they would improve their if results from having a little more training on issues related to making web pages and Digital Marketing.
Fortunately, thanks to Patrick Baneton of Education Without Borders 25 and 26 February, we can offer in Barcelona, free webmasters entities 100 non-profit training.
In total, 10 hours of training spread over two days, which will help these webmasters to improve the performance of their web pages and to optimize the time they spend volunteering in non-profit entities.
The program is as follows:
- Presentation by Cristina Salvador A HomeWhich will explain key strategic communication of non-profit entities. Thus, webmasters are aware of how to integrate all actions carried out on the Internet with the communication strategy of your organization. From here I thank Cristina has had the kindness to take part in this event, totally disinterested.
- My position paper explaining How should be the site of one of these entitiesWhat types of target audience should attack through the website, which sections should include, what kind of content managers can use for your website and in general, how to leverage the tools that the network offers us to take advantage the online communication.
- 5 class at my expense, which will be explained 9 techniques to attract visitors to a website (SEO, SEM, advertising, email marketing, public relations blogs, public relations online press tools of Web 2.0), also explain the various techniques to improve the usability of their websites, techniques of persuasion and practical notions of Web Analytics.
The Generalitat de Catalunya will yield us the room in which we will conduct training: it is the Casa del Mar, on the street Albareda No. 1 (Metro L.3, Paral.lel) of Barcelona. I take these lines to thank this collaboration. Without proper place, this training would not have been possible.
I would like to offer breakfast to all webmasters who attend the conference, but do not yet have a sponsor to sponsor breakfast. So I take these lines to request your help on two issues:
- You help spreading this courseSo that the information reaches the maximum number of webmasters nonprofit entities.
- If you are (a), or someone you know may provide the two breakfasts or provide funds to cover them, please, you do get my data to contact me or Education Without Borders and we can organize it.
Thank you so much for everything.
The program and registration form can be found here: Digital Marketing Course for non-profit entities
We talk to each other.
later noteThe images included were made by Education Without Borders during the event.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.