On October 21 will be held HOTELtrack´08 under HOSTELCO. This seminar is organized by IDtrack and judging by your program promises to be interesting:
- Development and practical application of revenue management in the hotel sector. Montserrat Cano Sol Melia
- Strategies for implementation of Yield Management in a hotel. Sonia Prieto of NH Hoteles
- Advantages and disadvantages in implementing an ERP in a chain. VIVA HOTELS Royal Bernat
- Panel Discussion: revenue management is the future for small and large chains? moderated by David Manzanares CETT Peguero Consultants
- The importance of seal of quality in the online channel. Miguel Mirones of ICTE - Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality
- Closest approach to clients: marketing through the web, using web 2.0 in the sector. Javier Moreno Gonzalez-Soria and the Holy GOOGLE Spain
- Web 2.0 in the hospitality industry: the importance of the opinion of the visitor. Pablo Ciutad of ATRAPALO
- The mediator's role in time of crisis: problems and practical solutions. Francesco Canzoniere of VIAJAR.com
- Online sales strategy from the point of view of a hotel. Ton Lodder T3 Hotels
- The four keys to the success of your hotel online. Toni Mascaro of eMascaró
- Social media marketing, the customer takes power. ITH Jaime Pons (hotelier Technology Institute)
- The sale and online positioning. Moderator: Enric Lopez CETT - UB
I find it particularly interesting to hear the different proposals on the Web2.0 applications to the hospitality industry that will make Google, Atrápalo and ITH, as it is not easy to apply a large number of concepts 2.0 to the website of a hotel, and so new approaches are always welcome.
También la ponencia de Toni Mascaró promete ser interesante por la gran experiencia que tanto él, como su empresa, tienen en el sector hotelero online. Será un placer escucharlo.
Witbookings GeaMarketing Y Witbookings estamos llevando a cabo una batería de A/B testing con la página web de un hotel, donde parte de los temas que testeamos son el impacto de los sellos de calidad y seguridad. El objetivo es aumentar la conversión de visitas a cliente en la web de este hotel del 1% al 3%. La página es nueva y está online desde agosto, ahora ya tenemos suficiente masa crítica como para empezar a realizar este tipo de tests, así que en ello estamos.
The A / B testing is interesting: in some cases have reached 4.5% thanks to having made A / B testing with various versions of web pages of hotels ... but I'm going with "branches" and now I would speak of a / B testing and is an issue that goes a long way ... so I return to the issue of HotelTrack'08 and close the post: HotelTrack see you in next Tuesday!
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.