This Tuesday November 25th, I will participate as a speaker at training sessions on Digital Marketing offering the Catalan Institute of Cultural Industries.
The aim of the conference is to encourage the Catalan cultural industry to use Internet as a channel for promotion and marketing. To this end, it has organized a program of work that will address several aspects of Digital Marketing:
- How to attract visitors to the websites of the different types of cultural industry.
- How to convert visitors into business contacts.
- How to convert visitors into customers (in case there is an e-commerce).
- How to retain and develop customers.
- Victor FranciscoWhich explain uptake users and search engine rankings.
- Myself, I will explain the conversion of contact visits, conversion of customer visits and customer loyalty.
The call has been a success and really seems that there is a strong interest from the Catalan cultural industry in learning more about how to market their products through internet or at least how to promote them. There are currently more than 175 registered participants.
The event will be held in the Auditorium of the Centre of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB) on day 25. The day begins at 10:00 and ends at 14:00
For more information and registration:
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.