This seminar will address the latest trends and opportunities in sponsorship of sports organizations.
The program is very interesting and I confess that although it was not one of the speakers would interest me very much to attend this event, since the organization has carefully chosen each of the participants to new trends in sports sponsorships you are treated from multiple points of view , which together, greatly enrich the attendees of the event.
The program is as follows:
- 08:30 – Collection Acreditations
- 09:15 – Introduction: Where are we?In charge of Ferran Mascarell, Minister of Culture and Mireia Rius, Director of Institutional Relations at IESE.
- 09:50 Sponsorship strategy: "The optimization of resources". round table in which Francesca Minguella President of Arts Partners, Alejandro Sanz-Diez de Ulzurrun director of Media and Sponsorship Vodafone and Xavier Oliver, professor at the IESE involved. Moderated by Alberto Fernandez Terricabras, IESE professor.
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:30 – Sponsor, sponsored and participatory community: "From Web 1.0 to 2.0 and future 3.0". Roundtable in which we participate Conxa Rodà responsible for the Picasso Museum 2.0, Lluís Alsina Online Manager FC Barcelona and myself project. Moderated by Enric Enrich Enrich Advocats of.
- 13:15 – Reflections. By José Antonio Marina, philosopher and essayist.
- 13:45 – Conclusions and Closing by Enric Enrich and Manuel Carreras i Fisas, President of Sport Cultura Barcelona.
- 14:00 – lunch.
For more information on the day or want to asist to it, this link will give you additional information: seminar SPONSORS
See you at the IESE.
Especialista en estrategia en Marketing Digital. Impartiendo conferencias, formación y consultoría desde hace más de 20 años.