preparing the Online Master in Digital Márqueting UVic we have been reviewing all job offers related to this subject, published in Infojobs.net since January 2017 July. The aim was to know what the average salary for a specialist in Digital Marketing and what specialties are most valued. The result was as follows:
- A large number of deals do not indicate wages, so the compensation will depend a lot of the candidate's profile.
- Published salaries are below market price ... but unfortunately for candidates are quite realistic wages.
- A lot of offers seeking "Digital Marketing director" but did not really address a management profile if not looking for a Swiss Army knife of digital marketing so you can take the "department" which will work alone. Hence, this profile is the one with the wider salary range: € 21,000 annual gross 40,000 €
- The highest paid are specialists Business Intelligence Y BigData a range from 28,000 € to 41,000 €.
- The lowest paid are the Community managers (This has not been a surprise). Its range is between 14,000 € and 17,000 €.
- SEO every day is less glamorous ... and that every day is more difficult.
- Web analytics specialists should include the word "Business Intelligence"In their curriculums ... (and be formed, obviously). But this is the most profitable conversion now, the best bet for climbing the salary scale digital marketing.
To read the entire report with all salary ranges and specifications for each job, you can see it here: The salary of a specialist digital marketingAlso during the following weeks I will write an article on each of the jobs.
I hope this information will be useful whether you are a candidate, as if're looking for a specialist in any of the Digital Marketing related fields.
We talk to each other.