From the Innova Institute de La Salle - URL we continue, as every week, analyzing different aspects with which COVID-19 is transforming companies and their environment. This week we reflect on whether it is really leading to the digital transformation of companies or if they are simply adapting to circumstances and everything will return to normal when the pandemic passes.
The areas that we have analyzed are the following:
- Education: The digital transformation in education responds to a process of media literacy adapting to the ways of learning and accessing the knowledge of new generations.
- Financial services: Financial services as they are known today are going to change, adapting to more digital models.
- Telecommuting for companies and workers: There is a clear difference between what telework is and what thousands of companies around the world have put into emergency practice to continue operating during the COVID-19 period.
- Ergonomics in teleworking: It is still unknown when the alarm state will end for COVID-19. For this reason, companies must propose to their workers to adapt their temporary work offices at home, in order to be able to work ergonomically in search of business results.
- Government online: Being the ultimate goal of a Government to ensure the general welfare of its entire population, it is difficult to imagine this task without real contact between its protagonists.
- Culture and tourism: Both tourism and culture have taken advantage of COVID-19 to maintain contact with users through the networks. Many institutions have understood that their value proposition at this time should be to entertain people in confinement, especially children, and a large part have offered online services aimed at entertaining and entertaining.
- SMEs - Commerce: Business development sees digital transformation as a way to improve its results by optimizing its processes and facilitating its management, which is reflected in profits, growth and advantages over those that do not make these investments.
The original article with each section well explained and reflected on whether it is adaptation or transformation has not yet been published on our blog, but some magazines have already echoed it. You can find it in the following publications:
Tic and SMEs: COVID-19: Digital adaptation or digital transformation?
Granada Companies: COVID-19: Digital adaptation or digital transformation?
In the digital publication Contact Center Hub, they have made a summary with the section dedicated to telework: Teleworking before COVID-19: Digital adaptation or digital transformation? y también nos citan en otro artículo ¿Ha llegado el teletrabajo para quedarse?.
I hope this information is useful to you and that you also reflect on whether the changes they have implemented in your working life during these weeks have transformed you or you will return to your normal life when all this has happened.
If you want to leave your opinion, do not be shy ... under these lines you have the comments section, I will be happy to have a conversation about it.
Specialist Digital Marketing Strategy and Digitization Process. I help businesses and territories to develop thanks to the use of Internet in their business strategies.
Impart conferences, training and consulting for over 20 years. Program Director of the Degree of Entrepreneurship Digital (Digital Business) La Salle - URL.
My digital DNA comes from Intercom (creators of Infojobs, Softonic, eMagister, Solostocks, among other companies). I created my first website in 1994 and started my first online business in 1998.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.